Many dangerous substances such as oil and heavy metals are distributed in nature due to the soil. Only 80% of the heavy metals are transported together with solid materials such as sand and mud by rain. In order to keep nature away from these pollutants, the rainwater collected from the ground must be cleaned.
Level Alarm Devices And Automation Of Remote Monitoring
All separators are equipped with alarm units that control the operation of the separator. Level alarm devices are available as standard in the separators. The alarm can be transmitted directly to the user's home automation system or to a mobile phone via the Labco communication unit.
Europek Oil Separator Tank
EuroPEK oil separators are of type class I. The oil separator standard was developed and tested to meet the requirements of the EN 858 standard. It also meets the maintenance and waterproof standard EN 476. EuroPEK oil separators enable the treatment of all types of oily wastewater and rainwater.
Comparison Of Direct Separator System And Bypass System
Direct Separator System
- It is set up for the processing of all rainwater.
- It has a large capacity.
- The initial investment costs are high.
Bypass Separation System
- The flow control chamber is added to the system.
- Thanks to this reservoir, depending on the project, 1/3 to 1/10 of the immediate rainwater is treated in the oil separator.
- 95% of all rainwater is processed annually.
- It has a small capacity.
- The initial investment costs are low.
Operation Of The Direct Separator System
In environmentally sensitive areas or areas where 100% of the rainwater should be cleaned for some reason; It is convenient to use the conventional system called the direct separator system.
The capacity of this system; dimensioned to process all rainwater. Therefore, large capacity separators should be used in the system. In its simplest form, a simple direct separator system consists of a sediment separator, oil separator and sampling chimney.
Advantages of Oil Separators
- It works according to the density principle.
- No moving parts.
- No pump is required.
- All parts are accessible and cleanable.
- No replacement of parts is required.
- The alarm is a standard function.
- It can be used in high groundwater levels.
- There are combined or separate separator types with sediment holders.
- It consists of light and robust materials; GFK (glass fiber reinforced plastic) and PE (polyethylene) o Offers simple and quick application.
- It has a high chemical resistance.
- It's sealed.
- It is long lasting.
- Maintenance is very easy.
- Airports- aircraft terminals
- Parking spaces
- Industrial areas
- Storage areas / scrap storage areas
- Traffic-dense areas